Q & A
ON KASHRUS QUESTIONS
ABOUT HEALTH PRODUCTS
I just started needing Tums.
Some of them come with supervision & some do not.
Are they all kosher even if not labeled that way?
- Tums have a Question Phone # on the products so you can call & ask if
this is just a "catching up on the labeling" problem or are some
Tums Kosher & others not?
- Check out our Kosher Supervision Symbols pages. You can call or e-mail the supervision company & ask them
- Ask your Rabbi
My kids coughs go away faster if they use cough drops.
I read that most Cough Drops aren't kosher. Is this true?
- Ludens, Walgreens & Riccola have kosher supervision on one or more
of their cough drop flavors
- Do not buy the cough drops without the kosher supervision even if that
company has some flavors with kosher supervision
Do vitamins need to be kosher?
- Yes you should use Kosher vitamins & supplements
- There are many kosher vitamin companies & kosher grocery stores usually
- If there are no kosher grocer stores
where you live, there are several
Kosher vitamin websites on-line
Return to Health Challenges Directory
Copyright © 2009 - 2013 KosherWoman.com
All rights reserved