OPPORTUNITIES TO HELP THOSE IN NEED
YACHAD, the National Jewish Council for Disabilities,
is dedicated to enhancing the life opportunities of individuals with disabilities,
ensuring their participation in the full spectrum of Jewish life.
Yachad members participate in activities each month.
There are Yachad Chapters located throughout the United States and Canada.
11 Broadway, 13th Floor, New York, NY 10004
Phone: (212) 613-8229 Fax: (212) 613-0796
Website: www.yachad.org E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Chai Lifeline’s guiding principles are
- That seriously ill children need and deserve as happy and normal a childhood as possible;
- That illness affects each member of the family;
- That the well-being of an ill child is impacted by the well-being of his or her family;
- That pediatric illness can have a devastating financial effect on families.
With this in mind, Chai Lifeline strives to
- Find ways to bring joy to the lives of our young patients and their families through creative, innovative, and effective family-centered programs, activities, and services;
- Engender hope and optimism in children, families, and communities;
- Educate and involve communities in caring for ill children and their families;
- Provide unparalleled support throughout the child’s illness, recovery, and beyond;
- Offer all services free of charge to ensure that every family has access to the programs it needs;
- Embody the ideals of compassion, kindness, and caring for others inherent in Jewish culture and life.
Chai Lifeline has regional offices in
Greater New York/Atlantic, New Jersey, South East, Midwest, West Coast
Canada, United Kingdom, Israel
You can donate on-line at Website: chailifeline.org or by Pay Pal
U.S. Phone: (877) CHAI LIFE
Copyright © 2009 - 2013 KosherWoman.com
All rights reserved