CHECK ON THE CAREGIVER
If you hire a caregiver from a reputable agency,
you expect all to go well.
Often, that's true but there are exceptions
- To earn more income, they may be working for more than one agency
- The patient may suffer if they become lazy, irritable or overtired
PROTECT THE PATIENT
- Install a hidden camera in the bedroom & in the living room
- Make surprise visits
- Check for unexpected wounds
PROTECT THE VALUABLES
- Lock up or remove valuable jewelry, silver & expensive clothing
- If the patient has cherished souvenoirs put them where they can see them & when you visit make sure they are still in place
ASK FOR A DAILY REPORT
- Effects from medications?
- Changes in behavior?
- What did the patient eat?
- Did patient go outside today? Is yes, where did you go?
TALK TO THE PATIENT
- Are you happy with the caregiver?
- Did you go outside today? If so, Where did you go?
- What did you eat today?
- Did you take all your medicine?
- Any new problems?
Copyright © 2009 - 2013 KosherWoman.com
All rights reserved