THE TRUTH ABOUT
JEWISH WEBSITES & BUSINESS DIRECTORIES
A Passover Program is cancelled yet for months
it still appears in the Passover Guide on a Kosher Travel website.
The average person will believe that the program took place as advertised.
WHY THIS HAPPENS
For the Jewish Websites & Business Directories
- The website staff doesn't follow thru with updating information.
- It's to the website's advantage
to leave untrue or out dated information on-line
because more information on the website brings more visitors.
For the Tour Operator
- Some programs, especially those with a NEW tour operator, continue to
though the program was cancelled because Passover Guides are a lot less expensive then larger ads on the internet or in newspapers & magazines.
- Also, the next year, when you see an ad listing that program,
you'll think the 1st time was successful & this may entice you to contact them.
Tour operator started out with multiple programs listed in a
Business Guide on a Jewish website.
1 or more of the programs canceled but the number of programs
being advertised on the Jewish website remained the same.
All the programs are operating.
- Tour operators want to look successful.
- They don't want potential guests to fear the program they are signing up for might also be cancelled as were theh others in the ad.
A tour operator advertised multiple programs listed on an ad
on the Passover Guide page on a Jewish travel website .
The tour operator is involved in all the programs it advertises.
Often, this is true.
- Sometimes only 1 or 2 of the multiple programs are operated by the tour operator.
- For the others, they are acting as a travel agent.
- This only causes a challenge
if you want detailed information about the program
or have special needs.
Return to Truth About Passover Travel Directory
Copyright © 2009 - 2013 KosherWoman.com
All rights reserved